My Time to Craft #467 Get Well Soon!

 

Hi, guys! We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft which is Get Well Soon. 

 I love this image from Tiddly Inks Ricky Hanging Around. I have him as a clear stamp which includes the sentiment I used.
I stamped one of the cute birds onto the branch, just for fun! The gorgeous background paper is from my stash, and I added a strip to decorate the inside.
Check out my teamies' lovely creations and have a go at our Challenge! 

 Thanks for looking and take care. 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Love it Mags, says it all beautifully.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Aww what a cutie Mags, this would definitely cheer you up if you were poorly X

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.