My Time to Craft #468 Halloween or Fall Colours.

 

Evening, all! We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft which is to make a Halloween card or to use Autumn Colours. 

 I used papers from my stash and the October sketch by Alicia of Call Me Crafty Al on Youtube.
I stamped some tiny leaf sprigs on the yellow background using Mustard Seed Distress Oxide ink to give a bit more interest. For the leaves I ink-smooshed Distress Inks onto watercolour paper and die-cut leaves with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Leaves dies. The die-cut sentiment is made with an old MFT die, and the ribbon behind the vellum circle focal point is from my stash. 

 Go and see the inspiration my clever teamies have left on the blog and join our topical Challenge!

 Thanks for looking and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.