The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #103

Good morning! We have a new challenge at The Holly and Ivy and this time I have made TWO cards!
I used a kit that came with Papercraft Essentials Magazine no 203. There was a sheet that included these homely pictures of a door and a fireplace, as well as several pages of die-cuts to decorate the backgrounds. I trimmed down the edges of the die-cuts, as the white borders were quite wide, and went to town! I

t was much quicker and easier than the annual house decorating for Christmas! The sentiments read 'Deck the Halls' and 'From Our Home to Yours.' I like having sentiments and images that aren't 'Christian' as I have several friends of other faiths - and none. 

 Go and see my teamies' sweet makes, and join in the fun! 

 Thanks for looking and take care. 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Gosh, these are so lovely Mags, love the designs.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.