My Time to Craft Christmas #19 Glitter and Sparkle.

 

Good morning, all! It's been a morning full of excitement - we found petrol! There was no queue, either - for the first time in a fortnight! It's so good to be able to go to the town without being caught in traffic jams! 

 The second exciting thing about today is that it's time for a new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas where we'l like to see Sparkle and Shine.
I tried several times to take a picture that shows the sparkle on the Lawn Fawn Giant Let it Snow die cut, but the light just wasn't good enough.  I cut the sentiment in glitter cardstock and stacked 2 layers of white card behingd it, then added it to a card front made with snowflake paper from my stash. 

 When I had done that I noticed that the glitter was shedding, so I covered it with Glossy Accents. Now it sparkles AND shines! 

 Check out my teamies' sparkly, shiny creations! 

 Thanks for looking and take care. 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Love the large die Mags, and what a great idea to cover it with Glossy Accents.
Faith x
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a wonderful card, I often leave sparkles wherever I go after playing with glitter card a great idea to use glossy accents. We have seen the huge queues in the UK of people lined up for fuel, we have not filled the car in three months, our lockdown has limited us to a 5km radius from home... Have a wonderful week.. Megan

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.