Dream Valley #266 Springtime

 

I'm so sorry I'm a day late with my post for Dream Valley Challenges. Yesterday was very busy, our solar panels stopped working (Boo!) but my neice gave birth to her 3rd baby, a little boy. (Yay!) Now we have a couple of engineers in the loft and when they're gone I'll be making a New Baby card! 

In the meantime here are the details of the new Challenge. The theme is Springtime so lots of pretty spring colours are in order! Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter and I have used the Adorable Easter Bunny digi stamp. So cute!


I used papers from a very old paper pad by First Edition called 'Spring Fling.'  The sketch is by Call Me Crafty Al on Youtube and is the June 2019 design.

Check out my teamies' creations on the blog and have fun with pretty Springtime colours and blooms!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.