The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #112 - Anything Christmas Goes.

 Morning, all! In my previous post I mentioned that we were having repair work done on our solar panels system.  All is now ok! The engineer was pleased that we have a cage fitted around the panels to prevent pigeons from nesting underneath! In a little while I'll be able to get back to the craft hovel to make a New Baby card for my new Grandnephew.  

For now, here is my card for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.


I used a hexagonal punch and a variety of blue and white papers stuck onto some Stick-It double-sided sticky sheet for the background.  I left gaps between the hexagons and then added silver gilding flakes, burnishing them well with a bone folder.  The die-cut is from Lawn Fawn and is silver mirri card, though it looks grey in the picture, and I layered it onto 2 more die-cuts in pale blue card.

Have a look at the Challenge - you can make anything Christmassy, not just a card!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.