Dream Valley Challenges #265 Add some Bling.

 

Hi there, and welcome to another Challenge at Dream Valley.   We would like to see some bling on your creations this time.

I made a very shiny card!


I heat-embossed an old Simon Says Stamp image and painted them with mica paints.  They show up so well on black cardstock! Then I tried splatter with gold and white paints - as you can see, I'm not a very good splatterer, I need more practice!  Finally the sentiment is die-cut from gold card.

Check out my teamies' creations and join in!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

So VERY Beautiful Mags.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Oooh Mags, what a stunner! Those paints look amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.