My Time to Craft Christmas #30 Forest or Christmas Tree

 

Hi there! TGIF! And TG there's a new Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas!

We would like to see Trees.  Either Christmas Trees or Winter Trees - I went with Christmas Trees.


I used a very, very old wood-mounted stamp for my card and embossed it in gold on green cardstock.  The background is a pearlised gold scrap of patterned paper, and I used an embossing folder on the oval mat.  The red hearts are peel-offs by Love from Lizi, the star is die-cut from gold mirri card and the banner sentiment is a die-cut from my stash.

I used another old stamp to make a second card:


I used the same green cardstock to gold-emboss the tree stamp and layered it on the same gold mirri.  The papers are scraps from the Snippet Drawer, the sentiment says 'Holiday Wishes' and is from the same Hero Arts Stamp set as the image.  Finally I added gold glitter circle peel-offs, also by Love From Lizi.

My teamies have left some gorgeous inspiration for you on the Challenge blog - check it out!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
These are both elegant Christmas cards for your DT inspiration projects! These are perfect! The embossing and gold mirror foil really add the glam! --Becca

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.