The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #111

Hiya! I hope you all had a good weekend! I've had a busy day today - first a morning at the Church Toddler and Baby Club where I volunteer, and then a dental appointment! It's quite strange to be busy now, after 2 years of almost nothing!

But one constant has been cardmaking, and we have a new Challenge at  The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.  I made a Shaker card.


The wreath image is an old layering stamp by Clearly Besotted.  I added 2 tones of green to the leaves by Stamping the light green (in my Misti) and inking the stamp in dark green and wiping off the edges.  Then I stamped the berries stamp in red.  I used the same red for the bow, which I fussy-cut and glued on top of the acetate.

The border and sentiment (an ancient Hero Arts stamp) are embossed in gold, and I added 2 holographic red peel-offs by Love from Lizi to the sentiment.  The paper is from stash.

Check out the blog for some inspiration from my lovely teamies!

Thanks for looking and have a good week.

love Mags B x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.