My Time to Craft Christmas #46 CAS non-Christmas Holiday season.

 Good morning, my lovelies! I hope you're all looking forward to a great weekend.  I shall be sorting, cleaning and tidying the guest room, because we're having a visitor next week who will be staying overnight.  The trouble is, I have chucked a lot of 'stuff' in that room, so it's going to take a long time.....

Once it's done it will be My Time to Craft Christmas! (Do you see what I did there?) We have an unusual theme this time - non-Christmas winter cards! New Year, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Divali....  But keep it Clean and Simple.

For a very useful list of CAS ideas, check out this glossary from the "Less Is More" Challenge blog.

I have made a couple of Hannukah cards, using this lovely Blessed Hannukah stamp set by Altenew.



I stencilled the background with Tumbled Glass distress ink.  The star is silver-embossed, and I used holographic card as my mats.  The sentiment is from an old Paper Smooches stamp set.


My second card includes a scrap of watercolour-effect paper, bordered with more of the holographic card.

Check out my teamies' creations on the blog!  

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x


Comments

Liz said…
Two lovely cards. xx
Lynne in NI said…
LOL I have a room like that too 😉. Beautiful Hannukah cards Mags!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.