The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #126 Anything Christmas Goes

 Hello, my lovelies! I'm sorry this post is a day late, I managed to pick up a tummy bug which wiped out Monday and Tuesday this week! Well, it's one way to lose weight.....

For our new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy I decided to make a stencilled background.  I used the Pretty Pink Posh Layered Sunflower Stencils to create poinsettias.


It's an easy set to layer, and with different colours could be daisies or even Michaelmas daisies, I think.  I matted it on gold cardstock which I also used for the die-cut sentiment, which is an old one by Love from Lizi.  

In ;ess that 2 weks' time it will be November! Break out your Chrimbo stash and join in at the Challenge! You know it makes sense.

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x


Comments

Maggie, this is gorgeous hun! Beautifully done. Sorry it’s been an age since I stopped in. Life is playing all sorts of cosmic practical jokes on me this year and I’ve been very preoccupied. Hope you’re well. Sending hugs, Wends xoxo
Kate said…
Love the poinsettias Mags - what a versatile stencil set! Perfect with the touch of gold! Hugs Kate

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.