My Time to Craft #493 Wings

 I am such a numpty! I was so sure that I'd scheduled my post for My Time to Craft! on Friday that I didn't check it on the day.  Massive apologies, everyone!

Anyway, the theme is Wings and I have used papers and toppers from a free gift of papers and toppers by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds which came with a magazine a few months ago.  My hubby and I have been members of the RSPB for many years, and it's lovely to see that they are now getting into card supplies!

My first card uses a gorgeous kingfisher topper from the kit, it has some fabulous gold foiling on it.


Our local RSPB bird reserve (Rye House) is notable for its kingfishers, which are even more beautiful in real life than this pretty image.

My second card uses a dragonfly die by Love from Lizi, which is sadly out of print.  I cut it from blue mirror cardstock.


The papers are from the same RSPB kit.

Check out the fab creations thst my teamies have left on the challenge blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for looking and take care (Covid is still out there!)

love Mags B x


Comments

María said…
Gorgeous card. I love how you've played with the layers in the first one and those birds are gorgeous. And the second one with those drangonflies is beautiful. I love the touch of colour and shine of the drangonfly you've cut. Hugs, María.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.