Dream Valley Challenges #280 Pearls or Gems.

 Hi there! It's time for a new challenge at Dream Valley and our theme is to use Pearls or Gems on your creation.  Our sponsor is Morgan's Art World.

My printer is having a hissy-fit, so I was unable to print any of the gorgeous images that Morgan sent for the DT to use.  However, I had one of her images already printed - this is Missy May.


I used paper, ribbon and lace from my stash, and the flowers and leaves were cut with the Stitched Blooms dies by My Favorite Things.  The sentiment is cut with a die from the October card kit by Love from Lizi.  The gems on the flowers are from my stash.

Check out my teamies' fab creations, then join in the fun and scatter pearls or gems across yours!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.