My Time to Craft Christmas! #45 Kraft/Brown and White for Christmas.

 Hi there! Happy Friday! Check out our new Challenge at My Time to Kraft Khristmas where the theme is to use Kraft/Brown and White.  I love this combo!

My first card is stencilled onto Neenah Desert Storm cardstock.


I used Altenew's Fancy Star Builder Mask and Simple Coloring Stencil and white pigment ink for the first layer, then added sparkling clear embossing powder over the second layer.  White pigment ink stays wet for a long time, so it's easy to emboss with it.

The sentiment is from an old Paper Smooches sentiment stamp set.  I added stich-lines with a white gel pen for the 'rays' and some clear sparkle Nuvo Drops.

My second card has a stamped background:


I used the Deck the Halls Turnabout Stamp by Concord & 9th and added the sparkle embossing powder to the final layer.  The Label Die is by Creative Craft Products and the sentiment is a very old one by Lil' Inkers.

Check out all the lovely variations on the theme left by my teamies on the Challenge blog!

Thanks for looking and take care.


love Mags B x


Comments

Both gorgeous cards, I also love the white on kraft.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.