Dream Valley Challenges #281 Dies and/or Punches.

 Hello! We have a new challenge for you at Dream Valley which is to use dies or punches - or both!

Our sponsor is the fabulous Polkadoodles.


I have used Octavia Frosted Winter.


I used an ancient Spellbinders dieset for the circle mat and the strip of paper lace.  The flowers and leaves and the sentiment came from an old set by Love from Lizi, and I added one of her peel-offs over the join between the lace and the paper.  The gold gems are from my stash.

Check out my teamies' lovely creations and have a go!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

What a beautiful card, love the die cuts, all so very pretty Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.