My Time to Craft #492 Geometrics

 Hi, guys! We have a new challenge for you at My Time to Craft! which is Geometrics.  

My first card features circles, using a layering stencil.  Unfortunately I put the folder with all my stencils in a safe place and I just can't find it anywhere, so I can't tell you who made the stencils.


My second card features triangles and an old Sizzix cover die.


I used holographic card for the die-cut and sentiment, and inlaid some triangles with grey card.  A very masculine look, I think.

Go to the challenge blog and see what my teamies have left to inspire you!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

María said…
I love how you've played with the theme and created these two awesome cards. I love the stencil you've used with the first one and the texture of the second one with the holographic paper. Hugs, María.
Lynne in NI said…
Cool cards Mags, that challenge has me stumped at the minute. I never know the makes of any of my dies or stencils, first thing I do is take it out of the packaging and then it's forgotten LOL

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.