Dream Valley Challenges #279 Favourite Colours.

 Good morning! Happy Monday! I am actually feeling quite happy today because my horrible cold (not Covid, thank goodness!) which I have had since Thursday, is finally getting better.  I have almost stopped sneezing! And it's time for a new Challenge at Dream Valley, our theme is Favourite Colours.

I went with Blue and Yellow (and a bit of green.)  I used cheap'n'cheerful acrylic paints, watered down a little, and scrunched-up clingfilm (saran wrap) to dab colours onto a piece of card.  There's a fuller explanation in this video by Sasha Reade.


There is so much sparkle and shine on this card, but I just couldn't get a decent photo.  I spritzed the background with a mica spray, then once it had dried I stamped the flower in Memento Ink and coloured the little blooms with yellow centres and blue flowers, using Copics.  The leaves were coloured in a green-blue.  Then I put the panel back in my Misti and re-stamped using Versamark and embossed the image and sentiment in gold.

Then I added yellow glitter Nuvo drops to the centres of the flowers and a trail of gold sequins.  So shiny!

Check out my teamies' pretty cards on the blog, they will inspire you to have a go!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags (atishooooo!( B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.