The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #125 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Good afternoon! I'm sorry my post is a wee bit late, it's been a busy day.  This morning was spent at the Toddler Club which I help to run at my church; then I had a dental appointment to have my gnashers cleaned; and then hubby and I had our Covid booster AND flu jab! Now it's time for a cuppa!

Anyway, our new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge is under way.  


I used an old die-set (now out of print) for the Snow person, it's so cute! I cut everything out of white card and coloured the pieces with copics.  The oval is die-cut from a scrap of embossed card, as is the sentiment, which is an old die by Love from Lizi.  The background paper and spotted card are from my stash.

My stash of Christmas cards is looking quite healthy by now - although I will need even more to be sold at the Toddler Club for our funds.  It's a good thing I really enjoy making Christmas cards!

Take a gander at the Challenge blog to be inspired by my teamies' creations and join in the fun!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Cute card and pretty papers. We had our Covid Boosters yesterday and I am feeling quite naff from it. Aches all over. HOpe you fared better. Hugs Mrs A.
Kate said…
Hi Mags, I've just joined the THICC team and I'm really looking forward to working with you!
Your card is adorable, how cute is that snowman! And friendly - looks just like he wants to give the recipient a big hug!
Love from Luxembourg! Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.