Dream Valley #241 Add some Green.

 Hi, guys! We have snow! We rarely get much snow in S-E Hertfordshire, so it's quite exciting when it begins to fall. We've got about 2cm in the garden at the moment, but I doubt it will stay for long!

Ironically, our latest challenge at Dream Valley is to use green on your creation! Our sponsor is Colour of Love and Heather kindly sent us some of her gorgeous images to use. This cutie is Charlie's Flower.

I coloured Charlie with Copics and added Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen to her wings and the flowers in her hair and on her shoes. The paper, ribbon and gems are all from my stash, and the cardbase and oval mat are cut from pearlised pink card. 

The sentiment is cut from green mirror card with the Handwritten Happy Birthday die from Love from Lizi. 

Have a look at my teamies' lovely work, and join in! For me, green is the colour of spring, so it's a good time to use pretty springtime colours to cheer everyone up! 

Thanks for looking, and stay safe! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.