My Time to Craft Christmas #3 Wreaths

Hello! Good evening! And welcome! I'm sorry I'm so late with my post for My Time to Craft Christmas! it has been quite a busy day! My Olde Manne and I have appointments for our first vaccine jab arranged for Tuesday, AND I am once again a Grand Aunty! My lovely niece gave birth to a son this week and I have made and sent them a card. I'll try and remember to post it once the card is received.

There IS light at the end of the tunnel, and WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS!

Anyway, I'm actually here to tell you about the new challenge, and the theme is Wreaths.
I used an old stamp from Clearly Besotted (love their cute stamps!) which I heat embossed in green. There are small stamps to fill in the baubles, and I heat embossed them in gold and added some Studio Katia gems on top. The bow is from the same stamp set, and is heat embossed in red. All the embossing powders came from Love from Lizi she has such pretty embossing powders. 

I die-cut the image and layered it with red mirror card. The background paper is from an ancient Papermania pad, also layered on red mirror card. The sentiment is an old Clearly Besotted stamp once again. 

I am 'shopping my stash!' 

My teamies have made some gorgeous wreathy creations, take a look and join in! Wreaths are so versatile! 

Thanks for looking, and stay safe! 

love Mags B x 

PS Yes, even after our vaccinations Ye Olde Manne and I will be wearing masks, keeping our distance and staying at home. I'd never forgive myself if I passed on this XXXXing virus onto someone else!

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Fabulous card, love this and colours are gorgeous. design is great. xx
Love your wreath, a beautiful card Mags, isn't it great to shop the stash, all new stuff all over again hahaha. Glad to hear your going to do the "right" thing and stay home, wish others would do the right thing too.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Delighted to hear you're getting your vaccine Mags, it will definitely make life a bit less stressful. Might be a month or two yet for me, roll on! Beautiful card by the way!!
Bernadet said…
This is such a lovely card Mags.
Great papers.
Hey hunnie, I'm so glad you're both getting your vaccine.
The amount of people I've heard say, I don't need my mask or need to isolate now I've had my vaccine!!! Silly people need to realise they can still be carriers!! Madness!!

Anyhoos, enough complaining lol
Love this make, such an easy but effective creation..love it!!

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.