The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #87 and a DT call.

 Good morning! How can it be February already? Time goes very oddly in Lockdown: the days seem long, but the weeks speed up! I find refuge in my craft hovel - and then have to spend ages clearing up my crafty mess! 

It is time for a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge where as usual the theme is Anything Christmas Goes.  We also have a DT CALL so if you're interested do hop over to the Challenge blog for the details.  All are welcome, whatever your level of experience or your style of crafting!

I managed to lay my hands on a fun Tim Holtz/Simon Says Stamp set last year which has some very fun images of Christmas cats, and this cat in a stocking makes me smile - I hope it makes you smile, too.


I coloured the kitty with alcohol markers to match the papers, which I have had in my stash for several years.  I used Mint Moondust peeloffs from Love from Lizi to edge the tree-patterned strip and turquoise Nuvo Crystal Drops in two of the corners.  The sentiment reads 'Dear Santa: it's a long story.'

Go and see my teamies' creations on the blog, and join in the fun! It's only 11 months until Christmas!!!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe and well.  Spring is on its way!


love Mags B x

Comments

SO funny, what a great cat Mags, Love your card, such pretty background paper too.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.