Dream Valley Challenges #242 Hand-coloured Image.

Hello, Good Evening and Welcome! We have a new challenge at Dream Valley which is to Use a hand-coloured Image on your creation. Any colouring medium can be used - water colour, or pencils or alcohol markers. 

Our sponsor is All Dressed Up stamps - do check out Wendy's gorgeous digi images if you haven't seen them already!
This cute girlie is Look At Me. I coloured her with Copic Markers, taking the colours from the background paper, which is an old one from Nitwits. I like the way the flowers are upright while the girlie is hanging upside down! 

The ribbon is from my stash, I added it level with the base of the tree to ground the image. I added sparkle pen to the flowers and also a few Nuvo Drops. 

Have a look at my teamies' pretty cards to inspire you to colour an image and join the fun! 

Thanks for looking and stay safe! 

love Mags B x

Comments

So very beautiful Mags, I love the image with the background paper.
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
LOve this cute image and pretty P.paper
carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.