The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #88 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Good morning! It's a red letter day today - hubby and I have both received our first Covid inoculation! It was all done so quickly and smoothly, in our Church Hall.  I scarcely felt the needle at all, and there have been no side effects!  Hooray for the NHS!

Of course we'll continue with masks, hand sanitiser and social distancing for a long time yet.  The vaccines don't necessarily stop you from getting this foul disease, or passing it on, but if you do get it, the effects are much less severe.  The light at the end of the tunnel may be a long way off, but it's definitely there.

And now on to the latest challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.


I used items from an old kit by Love from Lizi.  I have to use up my stash, I'm running out of room! I really like the soft colours of the papers, though they came out a bit pale in my photo.  Sorry!

We also have a DT Call at the blog, hop along and see the details, all kinds of crafters are welcome.

Stay safe and well and carry on crafting.  We CAN get through this!

Thanks for looking

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Hurrah glad to hear your jab went ok :) It will be great to feel less stressed, I can't wait for mine!
Beautiful swan Christmas card, those DPs are so pretty!
A delicate and beautiful card Mags. Good to hear you had your jabs, we had ours a couple of weeks ago, no side effects either.
Keep safe
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.