My Time to Craft #451 Tag It!

 Hello, my dearios! I hope you're all keeping well, and that my friends in the USA and Canada and Europe are safe and warm.  I was on a Zoom call with 3 schoolfriends, one of whom lives in Massachusetts, she said the weather had warmed up to 17 degrees. 'That's not too bad!' I thought.  Then she translated from Fahrenheit to Centigrade - MINUS 8!!!!! I never was much good at maths.  All my friends thought my shocked expression was very funny!

Anyway, I'm here with our latest Challenge at My Time to Craft! which is to make a standalone tag or to use one on your creation. Check out my teamies' fab examples to see what we mean!


This photo isn't very clear, because the paper has silver foiling and the tag itself has a shiny surface as well as silver foil.  I used papers and elements from an elderly DCWV pad called 'Rock Star' which is long out of print, I'm afraid!

I sliced 2 inches off the front of the cardbase and glued a strip of paper with a guitar image underneath.  The tag and sentiment are from the same collection and I added a couple of silver stars from my stash.  There are silver corner pieces cut with an old Whimsy Stamps corner die to give even more bling!

Thanks for looking, my loves, stay safe and well and warm!

love Mags B x


Comments

A fabulous card Mags, love the foil card and paper, a lovely fold too.
Faith x
Great make hun, perfect for those awkward males in our lives

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.